If you are not a football fan, then Super Bowl won’t excite you to be watched; instead, numerous ranges of other movies and shows launched by Netflix can help you find chill and bring excitement. Netflix has moved away from producing licensed content and toward creating its own.
Netflix’s original programming has significantly improved, offering excellent documentaries, addictive original series, and even horror and sci-fi films. Here is the list of the top 6 movies that you can watch:-
- Outer banks- the release of the movie series is still on. There will be 11 days left until the highly expected release. Fans have been lingering impatiently to see what transpires next for the Pogues, who call a desert island their new abode.
- YOU- the new season 4 of You part 1 focuses on Joe Goldberg, assuming a unique individuality in a new locale across the pond
- Stranger Things- One of Netflix’s most successful original shows is one of the most-watched shows globally on Netflix; within its first 28 days of watching, it achieved 582,100,000 hours.
- Money Heist-Money Heist Part 5 positions 5th on Netflix’s most incredible shows. It received 140,000,000 hours watched and 792,230,000 hours viewed in its first 28 days.
- Lucifer- Season 5 ranks 10th on Netflix’s most-watched checklist, having 569,480,000 hours viewed in the first 28 days of launch.
- Wednesday- Smashing the 1 billion print, takes third place on Netflix’s giant shows, has 1,237,150,000 hours watched in its first 28 days. It is resulting in a renewed season 2.
Watching these most-watched movies and shows on Netflix would make your weekends more thrilling and enjoyable than sticking to Super Bowl.
Image Credit – Netflix