As we all know that the Chrome OS is the best feature that is to be launched by Google in the Chromebook, but sometimes it becomes difficult to found out the most basic information in the Chromebook that the user needs to know. And one of the basic features includes that to know that how much Storage Space is there on the Chromebook and if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Check Storage Space on Chromebook? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will get to know all the information related to the storage space on the Chromebook.
Now if the user wants to check the storage space on the Chromebook then the user needs to follow the below-given steps:-
1. The simplest way of checking the storage space on the Chromebook comes out to be with the help of the files app. For that, the user first has to open the Files app and then has to click on the option of the 3 dot menu that is present at the top right corner.
2. After clicking on that the side window will get open and it will show the user the space left on the Chromebook.
3. Now if the user wants to know the total storage space then the user has to click on the option of the available space and then the option will navigate the user to the Settings page and nowhere the user will get all the information about the storage space.
4. And if users now add on the space in use and the available space then he/she will get the total space that the Chromebook has in total.
5. Now the alternate option suggests that the user can go for the hidden Chrome URLs in order to find out the free storage space in the Chromebook left. And for that, the user has to enter the URL as chrome://quota-internals in the chrome and the result will show you the space available.
6. the user can also install the app under the name of the Cog app that will allow the user to get to know the total storage space or the available space.
And that’s all was the article about the total storage space in the Chromebook and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Check Storage Space on Chromebook?