As we all know that the photos we click on our devices are pretty much important for the people in the whole life and people are not able to delete them. Moreover, some people find them so important that they post the photos on social media and with that, the details of the photos are also posted. But some people may worry about sharing the details of the photos on social media and wanted to hide the details for some privacy. So, if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Delete Metadata from Photos Before Posting Online? then the user has come to the right place.
As in this article, the user will get to know everything about the metadata of the photos that
How to Delete Metadata from Photos Before Posting Online? on every possible device
So, first, let’s know that what is exactly the metadata and why the user wanted to delete it.
The metadata is the data that includes all the information about a particular photo, video, audio and etc. The metadata provides relevant information about the thing. The information or the metadata is also known as the EXIF that contains almost everything and is shared with the thing when we share a thing on social media and due to some privacy, it becomes important to delete that information. But some people find it too difficult and handy and in reality, it is a very easy thing of deleting that EXIF information or the metadata.
So, now let’s know how to delete the metadata of the image from the windows 10
1. In order to delete the metadata the user first has to open the photo and then just has to right-click on the photo and then has to click on the properties from the pop-up window that has opened now.
2. On the next window the user has to click on the option of the details. Now the user can see all the information about the photo and is able to edit the photo details from that and is also able to delete the details of the photo as there is an option provided at the bottom that ‘Remove Properties and Personal Information’.
3. Moreover, in the next window the user is able to create a duplicate copy of the image with the metadata or without the metadata and the option lies in the hands of the user. In order to remove the metadata from the original image the user has to ‘Select All’ > ‘OK’.
4. That’s all and now the information is deleted from the image and now the user can freely post the image on social media without any worry as now the private information is not there.
Now let’s know the same thing on the Android device
1. The android offers the users a has the option of using plenty of apps for removing the metadata of the image and in this article, the user will get to know about the oldest and the best app known as Photo EXIF Editor. Moreover, some of the devices provide the option of removing the metadata from the gallery options but in this article, the user will get to know about the third party options and it will be pretty much easier for the user to follow the third party steps.
2. First the user has to download the app for free and then the user has to grant the permissions to the app. After that, the user has to select the photos option from the window.
3. After that the window open will show you all the photos and then the user has to select the photos whose metadata is to be deleted. After selecting the photo the user has to select the option of the Exif present on the top right corner of the window.
4. From the next window called the ‘Remove Exif’ the user is able to delete the exact tags that the user wishes or is able to delete the tags altogether by selecting the option of removing all and after that saving the changes.
That’s all was the article about the metadata and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Delete Metadata from Photos Before Posting Online?