As we all know that Facebook doesn’t remain the best app to be an app for the protection of private users. And after the case of the Cambridge Analytical incident from 2018 and the 2021 Facebook data breach that compromised the data of over 533 million Facebook users. And because of these 2 cases, the trust of the people using Facebook has been gone down and now people are shifting to the new social media apps. So, now if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Delete Your Facebook Account? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will get to know all the details about the deleting of the account on Facebook.
The first comes to the reason that implies that the steps that the user should take before deleting the account on the Facebook
1. The first step involves the backup and downloads of the data on Facebook as it will allow the user to store all the activities done on Facebook till now to be stored in the mobile device or the desktop and in order to do so the user has to follow the following commands
2. Now in order to download the data, the user first has to open the account on Facebook and then has to go to the settings options.
At the settings option, the user has to select the option for the ‘Download Your Information and then has to proceed further.
Then in the next window, the user needs to create a new folder and then can allow Facebook to start the back. moreover, the user can also choose which of the data should be saved in the backup and which of the data should be deleted permanently along with the account only.
3. The next thing comes out of disconnecting the third-party apps.
And the reports claim that while deleting the account from Facebook the third-party apps form to which the user was allowed to log in may be suffering. So, it’s better to update the id and the password before deleting the Facebook account. And in order to do so, the user needs to follow the following steps:-
Now the user first has to navigate to the ‘Settings -> Apps & websites’ and it will show you the apps and websites through which the user logged into Facebook and the user now has t just click on the remove button which is present on the right side of the apps and the websites and can remove any according to the wish.
And after clicking on that a prompt will appear asking for the confirmation to delete the account from the app or the website permanently and then the user has to again click on the option of the remove.
Now the first case arises that will tell you that how to delete the Facebook account on an android device
1. Fir that the user first has to open the account and then has to click on the option of the hamburger menu and then has to navigate to the settings.
2. After that the user has to scroll down and has to click on the option of the ‘Account Ownership and Control’ which is present under the section of the ‘Your Facebook Information.
3. After that the user has to click on the option of the ‘Deactivation and Deletion’
4. After that the user has to select that whether to delete the account or not and in order to delete the user has to choose the option of the delete account and then has to choose the option of the ‘Continue to Account Deletion.’
5. After that Facebook will ask the user to give a reason for the account deletion and after giving the reason the user has to go for the option of the ‘Continue to Account Deletion’.
And that’s all now the Facebook account of the user has been deleted and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Delete Your Facebook Account?