As we all know that Instagram just launched some of the new features in the market that include the Vanish Mode, Co-watching and the best feature is the Recently Deleted feature. And the feature of the Recently Deleted feature on Instagram allows the user to restore the deleted post in just a few taps. So, if the user has deleted a post and wants to restore it or is looking for the answer to the question that How to Restore Deleted Posts on Instagram? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will get to know all the details about the feature of Recently Deleted feature of Instagram.
before the user moves on to the steps of this feature, the user must make sure that he/she can restore the post only after the 30 days of deletion and not more than that. And the feature is only applicable to the posts, Reels, and IGTV videos on Instagram. And in the case of the Instagram stories, the thing can be restored in the time span of 24 hrs only.
And if the user has enabled the Stories Archive feature, then the story will remain for 30 days on the servers of the Instagram form where the user can restore the story.
And now the thing is clear. so let’s move onto the steps of that:-
1. Frist the user has to open the account and then has to directly move on to the profile page. Now here the user needs to tap on the hamburger menu present at the top right corner and then has to click on the option of the settings.
2. After that the user moves onto the account option and then to the option of the “Recently Deleted”.
3. Nowhere the user will find all the deleted items of the last 30 days that include all the posts, stories, Reels, and IGTV videos.
4. Now in order to restore it, the user needs to click on the 3 dot menu present at the top of the post and from there the user needs to choose the option of the restore and then has to confirm the dialog box.
5. And then the user needs to enter the code sent to the registered mobile phone and then press enter, the post will automatically reach back to the post section in the profile and the post will get restored.
And that’s all was the article about the Restore Deleted Posts on Instagram and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Restore Deleted Posts on Instagram?