As we all know that the Snapchat is one of the social media apps that is used the most nowadays and it is not the social media app that the users expect to use rather it is said to be an app that allows the user to send a photo or the video of the work they are doing around themself to the near ones. And the near ones in return the receiver also sends the stuff like the sender has end to the user. And sometimes the user might wonder to take the ss of the story of another person but Snapchat doesn’t allow the user to take the ss of the other person without being notified to the other person and people lack there and then take the ss of the other person and the other person gets notified. So, if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Take a Screenshot on Snapchat Without Notifying Sender? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will get to know all the information related to the ss on Snapchat.
Now here are the steps that ell you all the information related to the same thing.
1. So, the first thing that the user should keep in mind before taking the ss is that the travel mode should be disabled in the user’s account and the battery saving mode also. Turning off both the options will stop the automatic working of the stories in the snap chat and will also stop the background app activity.
2. After that wait for the story to get download in the background and then turn off the wi-Fi and the mobile data and then wait for a few seconds.
3. After that open the snap and then take the ss before the screen gets time out or the story turns off.
4. And after the user has taken the ss the user should follow the steps as Settings->Apps->Snapchat->Storage and tap “Clear Cache“.
5. After that the user has cleared the cache then the user should turn on the Wi-Fi and use the app as normal and there is no need of checking anything and just check the chatbox of the user that either any notification is there or not.
Now the next method comes and that involves the usage of the Google now feature and for that, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:-
1. In order to do so the user first needs to enable the feature as the Settings→Google->Search & Now→Now on Tap.
2. And after that whenever the user receives the snap, then the just has to open the snap and press hold the home button to trigger Now on Tap, and after that has to hit the share button that is present at the left to the screen.
3. And after that choose the option of the “Upload to Photos” and then the photo will get uploaded there and the user will not get any type of information.
And that’s all was the article about the Taking Screenshot on Snapchat Without Notifying Sender and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Take Screenshot on Snapchat Without Notifying Sender?