As we all know that google meet is one of the best platforms used for the meeting and the meet provides live captions to the user but one thing is for sure that the meet doesn’t provide the user’s the option of saving the transcriptions. Most of the user’s like the option of saving the transcriptions and at that time the process becomes handy for the users. So, if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How To Transcribe Google Meet Calls In Real-Time? then the user has come to the right place.
As in this article, the user will get to know all the things about the Google Meet transcriptions. However, the user has two options of saving the transcriptions and both of them are with the apps.
So, the first case comes off the use of the Otter.ai App and in order to do so the user has to follow the following steps:-
1. In order to get started the user first has to download Otter.ai’s extension from the web store. After downloading the app the user has to click on the option of the Otter extension’s icon present in the top right corner of the window.
2. Also note that the user should open the meet for the extension’s options and if don’t then the user will not be able to continue the process.
3. Now the user has to login into the account and if the user doesn’t have the account then the user can sign up for free in the otter and the extension also provides the user to sign up with Google, Apple, or any other platform account.
4. Now, once the user has created the account then the user will be able to see the option of the recording and when the user enters a meeting the user can use the option of the recording in order to record the session.
5. Now the user will be able to see the transcriptions and if the user wants to end the captions then the user can click on the option of the “cc” present at the bottom in order to close the captions.
6. However, the extension automatically saves the recordings on the account, and later the user can access the same by heading to the option of my conversations present on the right sidebar.
Now we come to the second option by use of the Tactiq
1. In order to do so, the user has to first install the Tactiq extension from the google web store. After the user has installed the extension then the user has to login with the google account.
2. After that the user has to just click on the options of the “CC” and then the captions will be available in the side pop-up window and then the user can access it. In order to highlight the text the user can click on the text and then the text gets highlighted.
3. Now the user has to click on the option of the transcription management tool in google docs in order to see the search results in the docs.
That’s all was the article about the live captions in Goole Meet and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How To Transcribe Google Meet Calls In Real-Time?