How to Use Guest Mode on Google Assistant Smart Speakers and Displays?
Give light to the policies of the google assistant that were out in October. The policy launch the news feature of the guest mode on google assistant and a user can see the regular search on the guest mode. As if the user wants to know the answer to the question that How to Use Guest Mode on Google Assistant Smart Speakers and Displays? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will get to know all the things about the google assistant.
So, first, let’s know that how to enable the guest mode on the smart speaker. In order to do so the user has to follow the following steps:-
1. First the user has to open the google assistant and then the user has to give the command to the google assistant that “google enable the guest mode” after that the feature of the guest mode will be enabled by Google.
2. As the guest mode will not get turned off till the user turn it off manually and the command to turn off the guest mode is “Hey Google, turn off Guest Mode.”
3. The user can anytime check the feature that it is open or not by just giving the command to google that “Hey Google, is a Guest mode on?”
Now let’s know that what happens when the guest mode is on?
1. When the guest mode is on google assistant then google doesn’t save the voice commands of the user and moreover doesn’t show up the personal search results of a person. If a user is using google calendars then also the assistant doesn’t show up the reminder when the assistant is in the guest mode.
2. But in the case of youtube and the maps the google shows up the history and the guest user can see the history of the user and the activity done by the user is also saved in the history of the maps and youtube.
3. If the user doesn’t want the guest user to see all those things then the user can disable the feature of the web & app activity, location history, and YouTube history from Google’s My Activity page.
4. The user can also able to set up auto-delete for web and location history
Following are some of the features of the guest mode:-
1. Media controls, smart home controls, localized search results
2. Actions in routines without personal results
3. Calls to household contacts
4. Photos from photo frame on smart displays
5. Announcement features like Broadcast and Family Bell
That’s all was the article about the google assistant guest mode and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Use Guest Mode on Google Assistant Smart Speakers and Displays?