Live Caption in Google Chrome
Announced on the I/O 2019, the company announced the launch of the live captions in the Pixel 4 and then the other future Pixel phones. And the same thing is followed by the Samsung and OnePlus in their phones from the last year 2020. And both the companies allow the bringing on the live captions to google chrome and now the thing is available on the channel itself. And the feature can be used by any chrome user and if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Use Live Caption in Google Chrome? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will get to know all the information related to the live captions in google chrome.
Now first know that what exactly are the live captions. The live captions are the feature that allows the user to automatically caption the media that the user is playing. The feature can caption the videos, audio messages, and podcasts. The captions are processed at that time only and are not stored anywhere on the google servers before or after and the feature only allows the captioning on the desktop version and can only transcribe the content in the English language.
Now below given are the steps to enable or disable the live captions
1. First the user has to open the chrome and then has to click on the option of the 3 dots menu present at the top right corner and from the drop down menu has to choose the option of the settings.
2. Now the user has to open the settings page and has to go to the Accessibility section who\ich is present under the advanced section in order to dee the option of the Live caption.
3. And then the user has to just switch on the toggle and then the thing is done and then the user is all set to use the live caption.
Now the thing comes that how to use the same
1. Now wherever the user will play the music in chrome then the user can see that chrome will automatically start generating the live captions and the captions will appear in an overlay at the bottom of the window.
2. And if the user clicks on the option of the arrow that is present in the box, then the user will see that the text area and the font of the captions have increased.
3. And moreover the user can clicking and drag it for the repositioning in simple words the user can change the place of the box by just drag and drop.
4. Now in order to hide the live captions the user needs to choose the x button at the top right corner or can disable the feature from where the user enable it earlier.
And that’s all was the article about the enabling and disabling of the live captions in Google chrome and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Use Live Caption in Google Chrome?