Netflix has published the first trailer for their upcoming unscripted survival program Outlast. The contestants are shown in the trailer surviving a freezing fall in Alaska and placing their survival abilities to the test.
Here is the official synopsis as released by Netflix Media Center:
Sixteen lone wolves compete in a raw survival series where they must outlast one another in the Alaskan wilderness to win 1 million dollars. The catch is that nobody can perform alone, and there is no option to vote anyone out. The only way out is to quit. The series’ tagline states: “The enemy isn’t mother earth, it’s human nature.”
Here is a complete list of every contestant in the competition:
- Amber Asay from Phoenix, Arizona.
- Andrea Hilderbrand from Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Angie Esparza from San Antonio, Texas.
- Brian Kahrs from Holiday, Florida.
- Corey Johnson from Parker, Colorado.
- Dawn Nelson from Creston, Washington.
- Javier Colon from San Francisco, California.
- Jill Ashock from New Haven, Kentucky.
- Joel Hungate from McCordsville, Indiana.
- Jordan Williams from Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Justin Court from La Grange, Kentucky.
- Lee Ettinger from Bigfork, Montana.
- Nick Radner from Tampa, Florida.
- Paul Preece from Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Seth Lueker from Winchester, Virginia.
- Timothy Spears from Fort Collins, Colorado
Outlast episodes and release date
The first season consists of eight episodes, each lasting about 45 minutes. You might see the whole season in one day if you binge-watch it. If so, you can probably divide the season into two halves and enjoy four episodes on one day and the rest on another.
The full season will be on Netflix on March 10, 2023, at 12:00 a.m. PT/3:00 a.m. ET. The program’s release is scheduled on March 10 at 2:00 a.m. CT for those living in the Central time zone.
Image Credit : Netflix original