The highly successful second season of Sweet Magnolias debuted on 4th February, 2022, covering almost the two-year gap since the first season’s release. Fans are waiting for Sweet Magnolias Season 3 and what follows next.
It is highly expected that Netflix should release Sweet Magnolias season 3 this year, between spring and summer. The series, which follows the adventures of three inseparable best friends residing in the little town of Serenity, is based on the best-selling book series of the same title by Sherryl Woods.
Sweet Magnolias season 3 cast
The full cast list for Sweet Magnolias Season 3 is listed below:
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher as Maddie Townsend
- Brooke Elliott as Dana Sue Sullivan
- Heather Headley as Hele Decatur
- Logan Allen as Kyle Townsend
- Anneliese Judge as Annie Sullivan
- Carson Rowland as Ty Townsend
- Justin Bruening as Cal Maddox
- Chris Klein as Bill Townsend
- Jamie Lynn Spears as Noreen Fitzgibbons
- Dion Johnson as Erik Whitley
- Brandon Quinn as Ronnie Sullivan
Sweet Magnolias Season 3 release date
The cast and crew of Season 2 of Sweet Magnolias wrapped up production in the summer of 2021, and the new season was then made available in February 2022. Thus there was a pause of around six months. The third season of Sweet Magnolias might be available on Netflix shortly, as filming will wrap up around the mid of October.
It’s interesting to note that, according to What’s on Netflix, a media release revealing Jermain Rivers as a new cast member of Sweet Magnolias stated that season 3 of the show would premiere in the spring of 2023.
Until now, Sweet Magnolias hasn’t had a spring release. Sweet Magnolias season 3 may debut as early as April as it was not added to the list of new series premiering in March 2023.
Image Credit – Netflix